Busy

3/21/2006 06:28:00 PM 2 Comments »
Trying to take too many classes...Kids working on projects...Working...Conferences...Cousin's quincenera...Fishing on Sunday...Last week was Randy's 12th birthday...Good God, I'm the mother of a tween...Took four 11-12 year old boys to the movies and dinner on Saturday and wanted to die...Maybe I can write more tomorrow...
Peace out,
Mom

2 comment/s:

Well-heeled mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I don't get many visitors yet.....

Let me know what goes on at a quincenera - I am on a listserv for people that have adopted from Central America, and this topic comes up once in a while. Maybe I could offer up what goes on at this celebration.

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

Being from So Cal, we are well-versed in the quincenera's and such. Our cultures are very inter-mingled. It's lovely. But thanks! Maybe I could help you out! ;-)