My Flame is Burning Out...

9/16/2005 10:53:00 AM 2 Comments »
My, oh my, am I tired! I am now working two jobs...One, tutoring writing at the college and the other at the Tuxedo shop. I enjoy working, and it's not the working that's making me tired. It is the fact that, because I'm working, my house is falling apart. We are not communicating. The ball has been dropped on more than one occassion. I don't like to point fingers, but I am about to kick NH's ass. Stuff is lying all around the house, there is no gas in HIS car when it's my turn to use it, and he left the dinner I prepared before work on the counter for THREE HOURS!! Then yesterday, I had meetings at the boys school all afternoon/evening, and I forgot my cell phone. I told him I would be home in time to get the boys and take them to my parents' house before my last meeting, and when I got home, noone was there!!! They had already left and were at my parents' house! Which is right by the boys' school!!! I wasted 45 minutes driving, and I had to stop to put gas in his car!!!! ARGH!!!! And he is going fishing this afternoon!!! I know he works hard, but I am a communicator....He needs to work with me. I obviously need to start drinking in the afternoons.
On a side note, I had my oldest in the car with me last week and I was driving him and his friend to our house for a sleepover. I had just gotten off work, and I was listening to them talk in the back seat. MO(my oldest) was telling his friend about my two jobs and he was very proud. He was telling his friend, "and she tutors people in college. She is REALLY smart!" Oh, how happy I was! I try to drill into my kids how important education is, and it just made me feel all teary-eyed and proud that he thinks highly of me...
Peace Out,
Mom

2 comment/s:

Bloggy said...

So is your flame so dim that there will be no more posts? I mean, c'mon! Let's hear it.

Bloggy said...

I was promised a new post.

Liar.