Life....

4/15/2005 03:05:00 PM 0 Comments »
I was in an accident last Saturday. A thousand year old woman pulled in front of me and stopped when the light was green and traffic was going fifty. The left turn lanes were full, and I was not in it. I was going straight. She said she performed this STUPID feat because she wanted to turn left. WHATEVER!!!!!!! So, now my van is totalled and I am dealing with insurance companies waiting for her insurance company to realize that there is no way that it was my fault! So, I'm driving around a rental that has no balls and it's not a minivan so the boys are sitting RIGHT BEHIND ME! They can be quite loud and irritating sitting that close to each other. Anyway, it was just my mom and I in the car at the time and we are both alive, thank God. We are both sore and seeking medical attention, I'll let you know how that goes....
So, I am planning my June wedding, and things are going good. My invitations are beautiful, my bestest friend C made them for me and she is so wonderfully talented with that sort of thing!!! All is trucking along wonderfully. I'm still having some issues with the in-laws. No, I think they have issues with me and I am getting my feelings hurt and changing to "protection" mode. The "if-you-don't-like-me then I-don't-like-you" thing. It's interesting how that happens. Thank God they live so far away.
I am also dieting a little. It sucks. I just want to lose a little, not a lot. Just so I feel good about myself again. I would like to be at the point I was before I had our baby.
The boys are back at school. Awesome!!!! It's nice to be able to get things done again. It's nice to feel like the house can be clean again.
Okay, time to play referee again. I need a vacation.....
Peace out,
Mom

0 comment/s: