me again...

3/16/2005 06:46:00 PM 0 Comments »
After writing my intro, I was so busy with life and children that I haven't had any time to follow up, so here goes...
I want to point out that I am a YOUNG mom of three boys. Most people don't even believe that I'm a mom. Sometimes I don't know if this is a compliment or not. Is it because I look young or because I am immature? I hope that I can still connect with my kids in a few years. I hope that they aren't embarrassed by their mom who still THINKS she's cool.
I'm sitting here with my 20 month old son who is playing with a toy drill. He is alternating between trying to drill up my nose and holding it to his head. I hope he doesn't grow up to be a carpenter. He could hurt somebody.
I suppose this blog was supposed to be a sort of catharsis for me. I suppose that I should write about meaningful things. One thing I want to say is that I used to be a caring person. My mom used to say that a bug couldn't fall out of a tree without me crying over it. Then, some crappy stuff happened. I was married to an awful boy that abused me-body and soul. I got my two sons out and ran. I was only 23. So, I built up a wall because I had a lot to do. I had to be strong for my boys and I wasn't EVER going to let anyone hurt us again. So now, I care, but I'm mostly a bitch. I found a wonderful man who knows how to handle me and never raises his voice or his hands to me. We have another son together and we're REALLY happy. I finally found out what love really feels like and how nice it can be. I adore my man and our boys. But yeah, I'm still a sarcastic bitch.
For the most part, I think people suck. I hate stupidity. Maybe it's because it's a flaw you can fix. Go to school, read a book, watch Jeapardy or the Discovery channel, SOMETHING! Just stop being a stupid moron! Stay home until you have learned enough to be released into the public. I've heard a saying that goes something like, "There's no such thing as a stupid question". Let me tell you, I've heard a truckload of stupid questions! Kids are cute when they ask a simple question, but when you are an adult, you should know better!
Okay, that's enough for now, I have life to do.
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: