Grandpa bought a boat!

9/26/2006 10:39:00 AM 0 Comments »


My dad bought a boat last week and has gone out on the water many times since. We were lucky enough to have some time to go out on Sunday, and we had a really great time! The boys loved it, and my dad was joyful sharing it with us. He had a grin on his face the whole time. I know he has always wanted a boat, so it was nice to see him so happy. It's amazing how different our beautiful city looks from the water ways. It could have been a Mediterranean city from the perspective we had! It was amazing. San Diego is such a beautiful place to live, and that beauty just continues out into the ocean around us. We had a great time and the boat is just so cool. I wasn't afraid of falling out at all, really. Not even when my dad let my middle son do donuts in the water. Nope. Not scared at all. Yeah, okay, maybe a little bit.

0 comment/s: